Thursday, April 30, 2009

This may be the last post until common test is over

Today was Founders Day for kcpss, school ended at 12.30pm. Stayed awhile at school with xinrui and others until about 1pm then went straight home.

watched finished rescue ep4 already.
tml's Labour Day and exam's coming, so most likely will stay home to study.

My grandma came back from hospital at 5.40pm today. Then i go open the main door for her and my aunty. On the first step into the house, my grandma lost footing and fell down. I was supporting the door as my main door was auto-close type. I should have reacted quicker to support her, but everything went too fast. She was hurt and now need support to walk. I should have been able to prevent all this from happening as i'm in karate(quicker reflexes) and in ncdcc(knowledge of supporting a "fainting" casualty... It's my fault, or at least partly my fault...

Alot of things have happened lately. I'm involved in all the things that has gone wrong, i'm ...

No comments:

Post a Comment